1. Active Information Collected
- Certain features in this website may require Personally Identifiable Information, which is information such as your name, title, occupation, company name, business address, business telephone number, business e-mail address or home phone number (collectively, Personally Identifiable Information or “PII”).
- When you visit and respond to any form, our web servers may automatically collect web site usage information. Application usage information is non-PII that describes how visitors use and navigate in this Application. Application usage information may include, without limitation, the number and frequency of visitors to each web page, the length of stay on each web page, browser type, the preceding and subsequent page viewed, and an Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- As part of the process for submitting your personal information, we may use that information for several general purposes: to tell users about products, seminars and services if users or a user’s organization so request, to fulfil such a request, to contact users if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to verify the accuracy of our records, and to contact users regarding customer satisfaction surveys.
- A cookie is a small text file containing information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow us to analyse our site traffic patterns and to provide a user-friendly ICGL registration and log-in process. A cookie cannot give us access to a user’s computer or to information beyond what is provide to us by users. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; consult browser’s manual or online help for additional information on restricting or disabling the browser’s handling of cookies. If cookies are disabled, participants can still view the publicly available information on our web site, but users will not be able to take advantage of offers or activities requiring an ICGL account.
2. Use of Information Provided by You
- To perform the services that ICGL has been engaged to perform by the Client (who may be your company)
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, questions or requests;
- To monitor and statistically analyse usage of the website and to improve the Application and/or our product and services offerings;
- To administer the Application’s systems, to audit the Application and for other internal business purposes;
- To comply with a judicial, administrative or similar proceeding or order such as a subpoena, search warrant, discovery request or other valid law enforcement measure or investigation;
- To protect the legal rights, interests and safety of the Application, our users or others in cooperation with copyright owners, internet service providers, wireless service providers and law enforcement agencies;
- When we employ third parties to perform functions or services on our behalf, including, without limitation, third party hosting companies, communication services and data analysts; or
- To share with and among our associates or in the event there is any transfer, sale, or assignment of any of our business and/or assets or in the event of any other corporate change.
3. Information Collected by Automated Means
- We use various tools to enhance the website user experience and track users of the Application, including cookies. Cookies are small pieces of text that a website places on your computer to help remember information about your visit. Cookies cannot read data off our computer’s hard drive or collect your personal information. We use information collected from cookies to improve your experience and the overall quality of our services. To access the features of the Application you must enable cookies using your browser’s preferences.
- Information collected through passive means may be non-identifying or may be associated with you. In the latter case, it will be treated as PII.
4. Our Commitment to Security
- Your privacy is important to us. ICGL uses reasonable efforts and safeguards to protect the PII we collect on this Web Site from unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. The Application and all information that you submit through the application is collected, stored and processed within Company-controlled databases. We restrict access to your PII to those employees of ours and to those service providers who need to use it to manage the Application. Client data is retained in accordance with the retention policy of the applicable Client master service agreement / contract. We have implemented physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your PII from unauthorised access. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our systems nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
5. User Consent
- You can withdraw your consent at any time.
6. Consent to Transfer
- Please be aware that any information you provide to us may be transferred within and/or outside of the country of origin to another ICGL location. ICGL carefully reviews international data transfers before they take place to ensure that they fall within the limits of local and international laws and regulations. By using the Application or by providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
- The ICGL applications are not intended for use by children. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you may use the ICGL Application only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Further, ICGL’s services are not directed to children or anyone under 18 years of age. ICGL will not knowingly collect, maintain or use any personally identifiable information about anyone under 18 years of age. In the event we discover that a child under the age of eighteen (18) has responded to this Application with personally identifiable information, we will delete such child’s personally identifiable information from our database.
This policy was last updated on March 1, 2020.