All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced in any material form or transmitted to any other person without the prior written permission of the ICG Leadership except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (and as amended in 2017) or unless expressly permitted in writing by the ICG Leadership Management.
In particular, the user of the information agrees:
– to retrieve documents for information only to save or print a single copy for personal use only and not to reproduce any major extract or the entire document except as permitted under Copyright Act 1968 (and as amended in 2017) and as provided below without the prior written permission of the ICG Leadership Management;
– to acknowledge the source of any selected passage, table diagram or other extract reproduced;
– not to make any charge for providing the information to another person or organisation without the prior written consent of the ICG Leadership (ICGL) for payment of an agreed copyright fee;
– not to modify the information without the express prior written permission of the ICG Leadership Management;
– to include this copyright notice and disclaimer in any copy made; subject to the immediately preceding paragraph, this copyright is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of the ICG Leadership Management.Requests regarding the use of the information on this site for any purpose other than educational or personal non
1. USE OF OUR SERVICE
– Use of our services by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited.
– If you want to use our services, you must be able to legally agree to these terms.
– We are excited that you want to use ICGL, but you need to create your own account. The information associated with your account must be accurate and up-to-date, and you can always change your account information through your account page, ICGL isn’t responsible if someone else uses your account. Oh, and one more thing, don’t use someone else’s account, get your own, and don’t share your login credentials with anyone else!
– If you connect your ICGL account to a third-party service, you agree to let ICGL access the stuff in your third-party account in accordance with your settings on that service and use it to provide our services to you. ICGL is not responsible for your use of any third-party services or for any of your stuff the third-party service shares with us.
– There are some ground rules you must abide by that are intended to protect our services and the ICGL community. For example, you must not steal or attack our services or try to take other users’ personal information. Essentially, be reasonable and responsible. Do not engage in any activity that could be harmful to ICGL, our services, or our users. When using our services, you are responsible for your interactions with others. ICGL does not control, and is not responsible for, any user’s actions.
– Our services are always changing and evolving, and we may decide to make changes, impose limits, and occasionally suspend or terminate certain offerings. We can also suspend or terminate any individual account at any time for any reason.
2. User content
– YOUR STUFF IS YOUR STUFF! These terms do not give us any rights to the content you post to the services except for the rights we need to provide or promote the services.
– In order to provide you with our services, we need certain rights to the content you share and post. When you upload your content, you grant us a license to use that content to provide the services and promote ICGL’s business (for example, show your pictures, allow us to resize if needed for your screen size, feature your pictures on ICGL’s Collection, etc.).- You also agree to give others the right to access the content you share or post while using our services. You are responsible and liable for what you share, copy, send, receive, or otherwise do while using our services. Don’t post stuff that you don’t have the rights to post or that otherwise violates the law or our ICGL community. You cannot use our services for things like posting pornographic material, harassing people, or sending spam. Be respectful and responsible.- If you give us ideas related to our services or business, we have the right to use them, including
incorporating them into our services and business.
3. PAID SERVICES
Certain products or services offered on or through the ICGL website may be provided for a fee or other charge, including services or features for which access and use is purchased on a time limited basis (e.g. CCEU). You agree to pay all fees or charges to your Account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. ICGL may add new products and services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing products and services, at any time in its sole discretion. Any increased fees for existing Subscriptions will apply solely on a forward-looking basis beginning on your next billing period.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ICGL and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies and their employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (a) your use of and access to the Services, including any data or content, including User Content transmitted or received by you; (b) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein; (c) any damage or harm or any violation of any third-party right, including any right of publicity of privacy or intellectual property right caused by you or your User Content; (d) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; or (e) any other party’s access and use of the Services with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
5. NO WARRANTY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ICGL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ICGL OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ICGL, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY ICGL PROPERTY, RESULTS FROM THE SERVICE, OR USER CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA OR CONTENT THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
– TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ICGL, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION (E.G., OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS), LOSS OF DATA (E.G., DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OF, OR CHANGES TO, YOUR INFORMATION OR USER CONTENT), OR ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY.
– IN NO EVENT WILL ICGL, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ICGL HEREUNDER DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM OR $100.00, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
– THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN ICGL AND YOU. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF ICGL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
– You can terminate your ICGL account whenever you choose. ICGL may terminate your account at any time for any reason.
By entering any section of this site you agree to all terms on this page.
This policy was last updated on March 1, 2020.